Sunday, April 22, 2007

Meet Titus!


This is our newest and latest addition. Meet Titus!
We picked up Titus yesterday in Niagara Falls. This was a whirlwind round trip that meant we drove down Friday night, picked him up Saturday morning and then turned around and came home. What a rush!

Titus is a miniature schnauzer. Right now he's only about 6 or 7 pounds. Yesterday in the car, he was quiet all the way home. We really didn't hear anything from him until we put him in his crate last night. And then he let us know all about who he is! He eventually quieted down and his cries became fewer as the night passed.

Here he is with his first squeakie toy. He loves this little rabbit that Mom gave him.






And here he is with D. First time on the furniture!


So yesterday in the car, I was even able to do more work on my silk scarf - which is coming along quite nicely! Titus just sat and watched me while I knitted away. I would post a picture but the scarf is downstairs and right now I'm typing with one hand because Titus is half on my lap, half on my chest and needs to be held in place!

But don't worry... we've already given him the conditions of being in the family. I told him yesterday,
"Okay, dude, this is the way it is. First, you have to like hockey. Then you have to like golf. And then, ultimately, you have to like knitting."

If yesterday's car ride is any indication, we're in great shape so far.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

He is so cute! I like your rules. Our doggie rules are much the same.... V doesn't know about the knitting one! Congrats to you both on being doggie parents!