Tuesday, November 27, 2007

7 down, 3 to go

Trust me, it's a lot bigger than the picture leads you to believe.



This is my "Baby Moderne Blanket" - in progress for about a year now, but I am not letting myself pay attention to how much time it has taken to get this far. It takes a while to knit 36 rows of garter stitch you know! This here is 7 blocks finished of a 10 row blanket. I think it's looking good!





The nice part about it all is that the blanket is now getting big enough to keep my lap warm while it is being knit. I hadn't realized that this was a benefit to knitting a blanket, but now I must admit that I'm a little ashamed that I hadn't thought of something so, well.... obvious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

comgratulations, it looks fabulous, almost like a little knitted quilt.
love mom