Wednesday, December 31, 2008

FO: Drop Stitch Scarf

this is the scarf that I thought was lost forever, until I prayed for it to come to me.... and it did. this, of course, has changed my entire perspective on the concept of praying.... but I'll save that for another time!

in order to close out the year the right way, I will leave 2008 by writing up a post that focuses on my new favorite thing - a finished object!

Project: Drop Stitch Scarf from Ravelry
Yarn: Ella Rae Palermo, Color #7
Needles: addi turbos, 4.5 mm
Start to Finish: August 2008 to December 2008
Recipient: Kathy, my sister-in-law

Special thanks to my Mom and my dog, Titus, for being such willing models on Christmas Day.

All the best to you and yours in 2009!

Krista :-)

1 comment:

Lel said...

you are a wonderful knitter, Krista. you turn after your grandmothers.
keep up the good work.
love mom