Sunday, December 7, 2008

shawl fever.... not really

Previous posts have alluded to the difficulty I had finishing this shawl, however, once it was finished, I immediately thought about starting another one!

As a finished project the Goldielocks Triangle Shawl is quite pretty and very light. A perfect accessory to any type of outfit. I just might knit one for myself one day, considering that I have 2.5 more hanks of the stuff.

The specs: Goldielocks Triangle Shawl from Fleece Artist
Yarn: Goldielocks yarn from Fleece Artist (but I don't see it on their website anymore so maybe they no longer have it)
Needles: 6 mm addi turbos
Project length: about 10 months
*** no modifications, except that I probably cast off too early and next time I will cast off with a bigger needle. *sigh*

For: Mom.... on her birthday!

No comments: