Thursday, March 5, 2009

fo: presto chang-o

Blogging has been a long time coming at my house these days. Since Christmas, DH and I have each been sick twice and I am currently on my third round of sickness. In addtion, DH has been plagued with foot and back difficulties. The winter has not been kind to us - we are eager to see a change in the energy of our house!

This little project was a baby gift for DH's cousin and his wife. They are expecting their first child in April - we already know it's going to be a little girl and so this cute little sweater is the perfect gift for who I know will be the quintessential girly-girl!

The Specs:
Pattern: Presto-Chango by Jimmy Beans Wool
Size: 6 months
Yarn: Bernat Soy Naturals
Needles: 5 mm addi turbos
Modifications: none

This pattern is perfect for beginner knitters. The body is knit entirely in one piece and the front panel is an easy lace pattern that knits up quickly. I found the biggest challenge to be the time it took to sew on 8 buttons!

In the end, I'm super happy with the way it turned out and I would knit this sweater again in a second!

1 comment:

Lel said...

So beautiful, I just love it.
Wow, I am so impressed with your creations.
love mom