Sunday, March 4, 2007

pics for Lindsay

these are some posted pics for my dearest cousin Lindsay.... I said I would post... so here they are! To start, all of these pics are WIPs. We start with the baby kimono (in Patons Grace tangelo), then two mitred squares (in Lang Mille Colori) as part of my WIP mitred square blanket from MDK. Below, you will see a three dishcloths (pattern courtesy of my Nanny P) wrapped around Coffee Peppermint Soap from the most divine soap store in the world - Tval in St. John's Nfld. Next to the dishcloths, you'll see my final WIP - the baby log cabin moderne that was referred to a few weeks ago. Much more is done on it now (the fourth colour has been added), but at least you have an idea. A very funny story to come about my very first adventure with knitting a hat. Hilarious!



1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Nice..... How do you get your pics to come out so good. I have problems when adding more than one at a time. Help!!!!! Keep on knitting.